來源:網絡資源 2021-12-20 14:35:35
為了簡潔起見,有的狀語從句(如時間狀語從句、條件狀語從句、方式狀語從句等)有時可省略從句的主語和部分謂語(尤其是當從句主語與主句主語一致,且從句謂語包括有動詞be時):
She fell asleep while (he was) doing his homework. 他在做作業時睡著了。
While (he was) doing so, he trembled a little. 他這樣做時稍稍顫抖了一下。
He opened his mouth as if (he was) to speak. 他張開口,好像要說話似的。
Often she would weep when (she was) alone. 她一個人時,常常哭泣。
Id like to see you whenever (its) convenient. 在你方便的時候我想來看看你。
If (you are) traveling north,you must change at Leeds. 如果你是向北行,你必須在里茲換車。
【注】有些由if構成的省略結構,已屬固定短語,如if any, if necessary, if possible, if not, if so:
There are few, if any, mistakes in that book. 那本書就是有錯誤也不多。
If necessary, ring me at home. 如果必要,可以打電話到我家找我。
If possible, I wish to go there next summer. 如果可能,我希望明年夏天去。
He may be busy. If so, Ill call later. If not, can I see him now? 他可能很忙,要是這樣,我以后再來拜訪。要是不忙,我現在可以見他嗎?
歡迎使用手機、平板等移動設備訪問中考網,2024中考一路陪伴同行!>>點擊查看